How to install wordpress with your cpanel
This is very easy and that how you can install wordpress with your cpanel, just follow the following steps bellow.
- Login to your cpanel
- You’ll see your Dashboard
- Scroll down and you’ll see WordPress’s application icon
- Click one of these two icons it’ll shift you to wordpress review page
- Click on blue install button then it will take you to installation page
- Select your domain name and remove “wp” from the box, (“wp” mean that in your website to which directory do you want to install wordpress? If blank then wordpress will install to www.your-website-name.com, or you didn’t remove “wp” from the box then wordpress will install to www.your-website-name.com/wp) and scroll down.
- In this step you’ll have to enter you desired username and password by which you’ll logedin latter, and scroll down again
- In this step select your desired them or leave it and in the last text box enter you email address by which you’ll get notifications for updates and you done it.